[Gasification] Sawdust in Fan TLUD

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Fri Jun 3 09:26:52 CDT 2011

Mikael,

Your VIPP - Vortex Intensive Power Process looks  interesting. There is not
much to see on your website. (http://www.mevainnovation.se/ ) Do you have
product and system brochures? Is this based on university research?

I'd be interested to know what scale you have built, how long you have run
and what fuels you have gasified. The website says that you are targeting
1-2 MWe.

What are the fuel specifications? <6 MM? 10% MC?

Can you handle high as fuels such as ground wheat straw? 4-8% ash with more
than 0.5 kg/GJ alkali (K20+Na2)?

A system to handle ground straw would be very useful. Can you supply a
turnkey system for USD $3,000/kWe or less?

Thanks

Tom