[Gasification] Sawdust in Fan TLUD

Art Krenzel phoenix98604 at msn.com
Sun Jun 5 01:10:07 CDT 2011

Tom,

Thank you for finding out the description of the Osborn Hay Cuber.  You are an incredible resource for our listserve.  Thank you for sharing your experience of having worked with Glen as well.

Check the price of the Osborn Hay Cuber vs the cost of a Warren & Baerg unit.  For small scale production, the gear cuber might have a lower ownership cost per ton than the fancy, dancy Warren & Baerg pelletizer.  I know the "depreciation sweat" really broke out when the owners of a Warren and Baerg pelletizer ($$$,$$$) were not running their units 100% of the time.

Art