[Gasification] Sawdust in Fan TLUD

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Jun 5 12:22:06 CDT 2011

I don't know anything about Chinese cubers but know a little bit about
the Pennsylvania Sawdust Baller:
<http://www.puffergas.com/fireballs/algaebinder/algaebinder1.html>

I do have a Chinese 3pt hitch chipper and have to admit that it's a lot
of iron for the money and that it's not too bad of a choice to chip
edging from my small sawmill. BUT I would strongly advise anybody to
look elsewhere if used in any other application! Good luck...

Jeff

On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 10:38 +0200, Rolf Uhle wrote:
> Who knows about chinese cubers ?

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.