[Gasification] BRUSH ENERGY

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:17:49 CDT 2011

Jim

So far my adopted grandson, Shivayam Ellis,  has been making my BrushSaw attachment, and he is my co inventor on the patent.  He has a website, ONECUT?, or similar.  You two should meet, being very clever and congenial.

I'll bring you one when I come to your Berkeley workshop...

Tom Reed

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com