[Gasification] Any experience with Stak Properties 10K gasifier?

Robert Kana sinan at biomassindo.com
Thu Jun 23 10:20:52 CDT 2011

Dear Phil,

We use some Chinese made briquetters (no one in the factory wants to use
them), or the ones that we have built ourselves ( copy of some good
Korean design mixed with Kobayashi brand from Japan and my managers 15
years of experience). Hourly production is from 200-230 kg each machine
depends on the raw material and screw condition. When pressing each
machine takes about 25 amperes ( roughly 15 Kw) of power, electric
motors we use 20-30 HP. If you are thinking about briquette
manufacturing, must consider supporting equipment.

Raw material feeding screw,
Conveyor to the screen,
Screen,
Conveyor from screen to rotary dryer ( and/or screw feeder)
Suction blower,
Distributing silo,
Briquette collecting conveyor.

Each of the above need about 5 Hp motor and reducer, suction blower
motor is 20-30 HP.

Robert Kana, Biomass Energy Indonesia