[Gasification] Last steam-powered commercial saw mill. It's in oregon

bayent at ns.sympatico.ca bayent at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 5 14:29:42 CST 2011

If you like steam mills this one is 20 minutes from me and I have acted as sawyer several times during demonstration runs on Saturday Steam Up Days.
It is in wonderful condition and operates off sawdust and shaving produced as the mill works.

http://museum.gov.ns.ca/ssm/en/home/default.aspx

It really has good power.
If I get the chance will try to get a video of it this summer and post it.

Regards,
Charles