[Gasification] Benefits of boosting compression ratio

GF gfwhell at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 18:10:04 CST 2011

Mark,
I always thought that it was possible to have a "slow explosion" as it all depended on "flame speed" I
Which increases with compression. (a slow explosion can have certain benefits)       So run lean

  It would seem that if a greater quantity of fuel and air gas mixture is induced, compressed and "exploded during" the power stroke of the engine

The point I am making is that the separation of gasses has been successfully achieved with HRVT

GF