[Gasification] help

K Z wteetc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:29:58 CDT 2011

Dear Rodolfo,

The simple answer to your question is that 1 ton dry biomass (@15% moisture) produce around 2500 Nm3/hr syngas (@ 5-6 MJ/Nm3) via fixed bed air fed gasification system.

Regards

Kev.

From: tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 20:02:09 -0700
To: gasification at lists.bioenergylists.org
Subject: Re: [Gasification] help

Dear Rodolpho

We have a number of books on gasification on our website, www.wood gas.com.

The "Handbook of Small Scale Gasification" (T.Reed and A Das") is the most all encompassing

Good luck,

Tom Reed

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com

On Mar 16, 2011, at 23:36, Rodolfo Bohlke <bohlke at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

for my research work, I need some information about gasification. What I am looking for is how much gas can be produced with 1 ton Biomass such as Wood Chip, Bamboo, Rice Straw and Rice Husk.

This is for my work very important. Thank you very much for the help

Rodolfo Bohlke

Gasification at bioenergylists.org

http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/gasification_lists.bioenergylists.org

_______________________________________________ Gasification mailing list to Send a Message to the list, use the email address Gasification at bioenergylists.org to UNSUBSCRIBE or Change your List Settings use the web page http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/gasification_lists.bioenergylists.org for more Gasifiers, News and Information see our web site: http://gasifiers.bioenergylists.org/