[Gasification] equipment suppliers for power generation 40kW ?

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Thu Mar 31 00:45:37 CDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 18:43 -0400, phillip manske wrote:
> or steam

Not meant to be fuel for any side of the argument:

About 40 miles south of here is a school district that has been planning
to convert to some kind of biomass scheme and after years of research
and planning they decided to go the wood chips to steam route. They end
up with space heating and electric. I think their primary interest is
space heating so this is understandable. Interestingly they passed on
switchgrass as a fuel, they have a major grower right in town. I would
guess that the grass would cause boiler issues.....

Jeff

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.