[Gasification] Charcoal Gasifiers

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sun May 8 06:23:40 CDT 2011

Dear Tom

I don't have experience with such a gasifier, but I am curious about the source of the charcoal (not the Customer's name and location, but rather the application producing it), the biomass from which it was made, and its and its sizing.

Additionally, can you tell us anything about the end use of the system... for example, is it to be a portable system, to power a vehicle, or is it for a stationary application powering a generator?

Thanks.

Kevin