[Gasification] GTL - Gas to Liquids

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:15:49 CDT 2011

Helo Dan

    The decentralized charcoal economy and methanol economy is more  realist
 perspective opportunity  than the dream hydrogen and fuel cell economy
where  more multinational oil company are investing, eve though slowly
methanol is  also given importance  as t.his is feed stock for bio-diesel ,
thus can  answer the world need of liquid transport fuel , is estimated
 to increase  four or five time of the current  global word consumption in
future 3 years .See below our preliminary work we also wish to
begin search for sustainable community clean energy  project development.

http://storify.com/pannirbr/new-story-on-methanol-and-chp-from-biomass

   The low pressure using alcohol solvents  for co2  whic we  are currently
is studying with collaboartion with other laboratory is very practical  one
, where as  the other method are limited with very lower yields . Co
production of methanol and CHP can make the methanol production process
more economically viable  even in small scale.

Your sincerely
Pannirselvam P.V

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 5:18 PM, D L <d0xunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> A lot of people talk about the possibilities of producing Methanol on a
> small scale but I would like to know how many systems are out there that are
> catalytically methanol on a small scale from biomass.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Dan Lacy

P.V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator
Computer aided  Cost engineering

DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Natal/RN
Campus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970
North East,Brazil
https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/  and
http://ecosyseng.wetpaint.com/