[Gasification] Chicken Litter gasification

Li CHEN chen at sol3d.com
Thu May 12 02:43:17 CDT 2011

Dear Robert,

I read some chinese phd thesis who studied the gasification of chicken
manure.

The gas composition depends on : initial chicken manure size,
temperature, Ratio of air/chicken manure.

It seems that gas LHV is just a little lower than wood gas, see 4 MJ/Nm3.

The main problem of chicken manure gasification should be the control of
gas emission, since there are lots of N  and ash in chicken manure.

So when you say : the gas comes out so clean, how you know? (since NOx
or SOx have no color I think).

If you like, I can send you some english papers about chicken manure
gasification.

Best regards,

Li

--
Dr Li CHEN
Responsable gazéification

S3d - Solutions Déchets&  Développement Durable
9 rue Alfred Kastler
CS 60744
44307 Nantes Cedex 3

Tel. : +33(0)2 51 13 54 54