[Gasification] insurance

sabbadess at aol.com sabbadess at aol.com
Mon May 16 19:32:48 CDT 2011

Toby,

Actually I did.  I told the underwriter I was a sheetmetal shop building boilers and gasifiers and they explicitly blessed it.  I asked twice because I didn't believe it.  I can post the quote if you want to see it.

Now I just need to sell a boiler or a gasifier.......but that's another story.

Stephen