[Gasification] Underwater gasification?

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:32:41 CDT 2011

Dear List,
hauling a boat through water is much easier that pushing a loaded cart
over land. That is how wind pushed large ships around the world,
whereas for land transport one needed animal power. A steam jet looks
very attractive for a small boat. If one can take up the water
continuously from the river or lake itself, a relatively small boiler
would suffice for generating the steam.
Yours
A.D.Karve