[Gasification] Underwater gasification?

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:57:03 CDT 2011

Dear Henri,
you have misunderstood me. I said that hauling a boat floating in
water was easier than pulling a cart on land.  I was comparing the
friction of the boat with water with the friction of a loaded cart on
land. The density of air and water have nothing to do with it.  I
mentioned air only as a motive force. Wind can move a boat easily
through water but the wind of the same velocity would be unable to
move a cart on a road.
Yours
A.D.Karve