[Gasification] Fw: Underwater gasification?

Rolf Uhle energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Thu May 26 11:40:35 CDT 2011

But it must have a big volume of pressureproof vessel inside the hull.
And if I calculate it right, the Humphrey pump delivers some 260
net kW. No idea how high it's efficiency is, shure not 100 %!
Neither how efficient a jet propulsion like this could be.
 But even 260 kW are not much for a big ship with a huge vessel inside.
ICE's compress the air much more and have a higher energy density.
Sometimes beauty and virtue don't go the same way !

Rolf