[Gasification] OT, now, Boat pulls easier than Cart?

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Sun May 29 00:05:05 CDT 2011

I prefer flying, like eagles, vultures and condors. Get to altitude, find a thermal, and zone-out. (Or seagulls along a beachhead, etc.)

Why weren’t they provided with Pratt and Whitney turbines, I wonder? (Evolution is so precise!)

Why did evolutionary biology forget me? I’d like to soar for free—nearly.

(Don’t tell me these birds aren’t enjoying the ride!)

Mark