[Gasification] OT, now, Boat pulls easier than Cart?

Bob Stuart bobstuart at sasktel.net
Mon May 30 00:01:25 CDT 2011

There are both toads and spiders who deliberately roll downhill,
using their whole body as a wheel.  Nature has not evolved separate
wheels because the same basic body plan with four limbs and twenty
tips has served to fill all available ecological niches, and there
were no full-rotation bearings even in the Burgess Shale selection of
body types.  Now, can we please get back to the regular hot air stuff?

Bob