[Gasification] tcbiomass2011 Proceedings and Post Conference Evaluation

Gas Technology Institute registration at gastechnology.org
Fri Oct 14 11:12:42 CDT 2011

http://custom.cvent.com/08D8D329F6E34DFF9F32D8FEF34D8334/pix/7a75c790c89d495bb463338689f2c27c.jpg

Dear Tom,

Thank you for joining us in Chicago for tcbiomass2011!  We hope you enjoyed the event.

The  <http://www.gastechnology.org/webroot/app/xn/xd.aspx?it=enweb&xd=3TrainingConfer/Conferences/tcbiomass2011.xml> tcbiomass2011 website has been updated and the conference highlights and proceedings (presentations / posters) are now available.  We have also tried to capture conference highlights through pictures taken by GTI staff and volunteers and those will be posted soon.  When you get a chance, take a moment to scroll through the photos.

Building on the success of the last two tcbiomass events, we are proud to announce planning of a third conference, tcbiomass2013... mark your calendars!

Your feedback on the conference is very valuable.  If you were unable to complete the paper evaluation form on Friday of the conference, please take a few minutes to complete this survey and give us your thoughts on the event.

Begin Survey <http://www.cvent.com/d/rdqgyt/7E> .

(Difficulty viewing the survey link? Use the full hyperlink:  <http://www.cvent.com/d/rdqgyt/7E> http://www.cvent.com/d/rdqgyt/7E.)

Sincerely,

Conference Planning Committee

Having trouble with the link? Copy and paste the address listed below.
http://www.cvent.com/d/MxED16PtD0m4k8WzZqH73w/g7p8/P1/7E?

Click the link below to opt out of receiving emails from Susan Robertson.
Opt-Out <http://www.cvent.com/d/0zxCIbBFFkiMPra507MekA/g7p8/E1/8D>

http://custom.cvent.com/08D8D329F6E34DFF9F32D8FEF34D8334/pix/f770cf3223e04cf993c2edb9a4f7e488.jpg

  _____

 <http://www.cvent.com/> Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions