[Gasification] reducing temp. of gasification

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Sun Sep 11 10:42:23 CDT 2011

Dear A. D. Karve.
My exact thoughts a while ago was to achieve this temperature with an internal electric arc furnace.
The resulting gas could be put thru a catalyst. Lately i have been reminded of the efficiency of electro static precipitators and am presently researching their compatibility with producer gas. So: air tight electric  arc furnace fed with co2 preheated feed stock > catalyst>98% cyclone>precip> final water filter cooling>* dryer> co2 removal> o2 injection> ice> recycled co2 hot > preheat feedstock.
Too complicated? please send me your ideas
HN
Sent from iPhone