[Gasification] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ken Boak via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Sep 20 07:48:01 CDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Ken Boak requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Sribas Chandra,

- Ken

Accept invitation from Ken Boak
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-6sut75-gssvqd0y-6c/vP2HLfMHIqE7ddO08ckwjRxmNB9VdP2MggkHh00mwqEplduYDMu6WC8/blk/I3129039372_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8TcPAPc3AOcjd9bSVWkjdzj70UbPwQcz8Nej0UczgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1bXIvDLYswPQU1

View invitation from Ken Boak
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-6sut75-gssvqd0y-6c/vP2HLfMHIqE7ddO08ckwjRxmNB9VdP2MggkHh00mwqEplduYDMu6WC8/blk/I3129039372_2/39vczsPejcMej8NcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1PtmkMvngwPQU1

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-6sut75-gssvqd0y-6c/rsr/inv-27/?hs=false&tok=2tYUR-Y00wPQU1

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation