[Gasification] reducing temp. of gasification

Energy7 Energy7 at telusplanet.net
Sun Sep 11 16:52:04 CDT 2011

Hi All
I Hope this is not a double post ( I posted this from my I phone earlier
this morning and it has yet to show up )...

Dear A.D. Karve
My exact thought a while ago was to achieve this temperature with an
internal electric arc furnace. The resulting gas can be put thru a catalyst.
Just lately was reminded by a colleague of the efficiency of electro static
precipitators and am presently researching their compatibility with producer
gas.
So : air tight electric arc furnace fed with co2 and preheated feed stock>
catalyst>98%cyclone cleaning>precip> final water filter cooling >dryer > co2
removal > o2 injection >ice>recycle hot co2 exhaust to preheat feed stock.
Just an idea.. maybe too complicated? Please send me your ideas.
HN