[Gasification] 2 Stage 500 KWe Copenhagen Plant from Weiss.

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu Dec 6 19:01:59 CST 2012

Hi All,

Michael Østergaard with Weiss kindly sent us information about their CHP
plant in Copenhagen.  Unfortunately, the pdf file was 4 pmb and too big to
send to the list.

It can be downloaded from our web site:
http://gasifiers.bioenergylists.org/node/1186

and please read the email below for the plant summary and contact
information.

Thanks,

Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com