[Gasification] [biochar] ICM gasifier project comes to a close

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 15:03:05 CST 2012

Bert etal

Thanks for the update. It is good to hear that your facility will be started up again. Probably would have been possible in Kansas, if we accurately accounted for the social costs of natural gas.

For others, EPC means Engineering, Procurement, and Construction.

Please let us know when and where we can follow - after you are up and running again.

Ron