[Gasification] Thank you for your insights and Happy Holidays!

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Mon Dec 24 17:58:10 CST 2012

Thank you very much for your insights and your contribution to the
Gasification Discussion List this year!

This conversation has been happening online since 1996, when it started in
CREST and then moved to REPP and we've been hosting the web site and the
discussion at BioEnergyLists since December 2006. We are proud of our
community's accomplishments over the years, and proud of the spirit of
cooperation that people show on this email list. That only happens with your
active help and cooperation. Thank you for all that you bring to the
conversation.

We hope you have Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year!

Tom Miles

Erin Rasmussen

BioEnergy Discussion Lists

http://www.bioenergylists.org/