[Gasification] RPS experience with linear hearth

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:25:28 CST 2012

Peter

There are people on this list that are on slow or unreliable
connections (there are other contenents and countries)... hence >
"bandwidth" (I can enlighten you if needed, off list).

This List is for "Advancements" and "General Knowlage", NOT SALES PITCHES.

to quote a person that is smarter than you... "You are preaching to the quire"

Your long winded posts are boring, and all in all, only contain
"FILLER" no meat, per-say.

Sorry list.
Greg

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Peter & Kerry
<realpowersystems at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> This is the second in a series covering RPS experience with our linear
> hearth.

<snip>