[Gasification] RPS experience with linear hearth

Ronald Bailey rbaileys at prmenergy.com
Fri Feb 3 09:47:32 CST 2012

Right on, Peter

From: gasification-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org
[mailto:gasification-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Peter &
Kerry
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 9:36 AM
To: gasification at lists.bioenergylists.org
Subject: Re: [Gasification] RPS experience with linear hearth

Hi All,

Just to clarify for the list...

1. Our gasifier is not for sale.
2. We do not solicit nor accept deposits on possible future sales.
3. We are not seeking investor finance and do not accept unsolicited
investment offers when they are made.

To Greg,

You should have got your smarter mate to spell "choir" for you. A "quire" is
one twentieth of a ream of paper.

Do not preach to me about the purpose of this list, I was on it for a number
of years before life got in the way. Your bandwidth argument is a joke
right? We are in "another country" on a slow GPRS wireless connection, no
broadband where we live, if you can't download a 5-10k text file I suggest
you eat your carrier pigeons.

Do not pretend to know our motives or intelligence, from your message both
appear clearly beyond your understanding.

Sorry you found it boring but we were responding to other peoples questions
who actually know what they are talking about. You are under no obligation
to read our posts and have the option of ignoring them altogether, we
certainly won't be bothering to read any more of yours.

Peter

Greg Manning
<mailto:gasification%40lists.bioenergylists.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BGasificat
ion%5D%20RPS%20experience%20with%20linear%20hearth&In-Reply-To=%3CCAH4eSNp4k
CgwiCmrF_cN6XPFEbEBBCRYuJMO364j0Cw3tZiw7A%40mail.gmail.com%3E> a31ford at
gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:25:28 CST 2012

  _____

Peter

There are people on this list that are on slow or unreliable
connections (there are other contenents and countries)... hence >
"bandwidth" (I can enlighten you if needed, off list).

This List is for "Advancements" and "General Knowlage", NOT SALES PITCHES.

to quote a person that is smarter than you... "You are preaching to the
quire"

Your long winded posts are boring, and all in all, only contain
"FILLER" no meat, per-say.

Sorry list.
Greg