[Gasification] RPS-Fluidyne- Powerhearth Clarification

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Feb 5 22:08:44 CST 2012

Just for the record, the International Residential Solid Fuels conference
was held in 1981 (not 1979). I helped organize the conference. It was held
as a response to the discovery that 2/3 of the respirable particulate in the
Portland-Vancouver air shed came from wood heating appliances - stove and
fireplace chimneys. It led eventually to the adoption of efficiency and
emissions standards in Oregon which were later adopted by the EPA and
implemented nationally.

Tom