[Gasification] Homer and similar packages

David Coote dccoote at mira.net
Sat Feb 11 18:41:49 CST 2012

Hi Pannirselvam,

It's an interesting package. From reading the documentation the support for thermal systems appears to be a bit limited. For example, you can have an energy store for electricity but there isn't similar support for thermal storage.

Do you know of any similar packages with more support for thermal applications?

Thanks

David