[Gasification] Steam Turbines

Viswanathan KS viswanathanks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 04:28:35 CST 2012

Dear Sunil

If not confidential can you please share the following

the location of the plant
is the process developed in India or imported
number of years in operation and number of hours operation in a year
power consumed for plasma operation
power generated from waste heat
steam generation t/hr with pressure and temperature