[Gasification] Active charcoal

David david at h4c.org
Sun Feb 19 12:01:50 CST 2012

Darius,

On 2/19/2012 3:55 AM, Darius wrote:
> Dear Mr.Wu,
>
> Where can i get the paper?
>
> Regards,
>
> Darius
>
> On 2/19/2012 10:54 AM, ktwu at itri.org.tw wrote:
>> Dear Darius
>>
>> Do you mean actived carbons?
>>
>> For your information, the following paper I published contained the procedure for preparing the activated carbons from char:
>>
>> Wu, F. C., K.-T. Wu, R. L. Tseng, and R. S. Juang, Kinetic Studies on the Adsorption of Phenols from Water Using Activated Carbons and Various Types of Adsorbents,  J. Environ. Manage., 91, 2208-2214 (2010).

The exact title is "Kinetic studies on the adsorption of phenol,
4-chlorophenol, and 2,4-dichlorophenol from water using activated
carbons", and it is not, as far as I know, available for free on the
Internet. You can find a copy for purchase at ScienceDirect (here
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301479710001556>).

d.
--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water.       But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/