[Gasification] ..on-topic, was: anaerobic digester gas for IC engine. (OT)

David david at h4c.org
Wed Jan 18 14:11:41 CST 2012

Phillip,

On 1/17/2012 2:11 PM, phillip manske wrote:
> Biodigestion is lame.  I know this because I read often.

So sorry to hear of your digestion troubles. I hope they don't prevent
you from being out and about in public. Perhaps a mental alka seltzer
would help.

d.
--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water.       But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/