[Gasification] Hello

Doshi, Kamalesh KDoshi at winrock.org
Mon Jan 23 14:16:09 CST 2012

Hello All,

For those of you who may not yet know, effective January 17, 2012, I have joined Winrock International. Please see my new contact details below.

Please feel free to contact me, if I can be of any help!

Kamalesh Doshi, Senior Program Officer
Winrock International | 2121 Crystal Drive, Suite 500 | Arlington, VA 22202, USA | www.winrock.org<http://www.winrock.org/>
Phone 703.302.6550 | e-mail KDoshi at winrock.org skype: kamalesh.doshi

The information in this message, including any attachments, is the property of Winrock International and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to or receipt by any unauthorized individual or entity. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Winrock International requests that you immediately notify the sender and that you delete this message and its attachment(s) without reading, copying or sending it to anyone else.