[Gasification] Off Topic - Sabatier Process

phillip manske pdmanske at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:26:12 CST 2012

Hi Greg,

http://144.206.159.178/FT/158/589156/12069327.pdf

That link is good.  The topic is rich with trivia ie Mars trips and a
Nobel prize from 1915 ish.  If you search you'll get to the original
1915 ish papers.  NASA is very involved with the process and they are
generous with information.

I'm not blown out of the conceptual water by this process or concept
and I think its simplicity is cause for reliance by NASA and the Nobel
people.  IMHO.

Phillip