[Gasification] PE plastic bags & ethylene

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Wed Jul 4 00:21:02 CDT 2012

Hi Tom,

The drillers say that this Utica Shale will produce the largest source
of oil in the history of the US. Since NG prices have dropped their
sights have focused on the oil and wet gas.

As electric plants switch over to NG we'll enjoy lower electric cost
also.

Someone like Shell has struck a deal with the state of PA to start up a
massive NG to chemical plant.

All kinds of twists and turns ahead....

Can you elaborate a bit about gasification to food?

Jeff