[Gasification] Tom Reed Recovering from Fall

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:51:11 CDT 2012

 Helo, Tmiles and  Tom  Reed , all list members

    I Wish  him rapid recovery so that he can make his  usual active
 participation in this list debate.He is one who  always answered many
complicated questions, sharing  his practical experience valuable to
industry , and also the academic , inspiring young people who are very new
to this list. Thus  the younger  new can see our old list discussions , get
inspired.On behalf of  our lis, I  express our members  wishes ,  all the
best  rapid rehabilitation.I  am sure God will bess him to be with us a
long here so that we all can have happy journey  so that small renewable
 dream biomass energy can  be reality to all small farms of many countries
 , if not only the  dream farms with bioenergy. Thus  the centralised
 energy  can be less problematics , if  we can make  the  so called
Agroenergy , which is nothing but bioenergy.Tom Reed  is not only  living
example for us to follow , but also  the best model to to innovate also

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Tom Miles <tmiles at trmiles.com> wrote:

> All,****
>
> ** **
>
> Tom Reed had a bad fall down some stairs in his house about three weeks
> ago. He suffered broken ribs, head injury and massive bruising. According
> to his daughter he is doing well.  He is in rehab and should be at her
> house by next week.****
>
> ** **
>
> We wish him a good recovery. ****
>
> ** **
>
> Tom****
>
> tmiles at trmiles.com****
>
> www.trmiles.com****
>
> ****

P.V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator
Computer aided  Cost engineering

DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Natal/RN
Campus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970
North East,Brazil

Project, Projetos: https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/
Biodata, CV :http://ecosyseng.wetpaint.com/
Blog Project, Projetos: http://posterous.com/#spaces/ufrngpec/posts/
Newsletts, Jornal: http://storify.com/ufrngpec
On line space simulation and modeling of ecobusiness,
Espaço Simulação e Modelagem de Econegócios on line
http://rizzoma.com/topic/39080026fabcc04f140acb7d294d62e1/

Twitter - @ufrngpec
           - @pannirbr

Fone ;Office