[Gasification] gasification in Canada

Bob Stuart bobstuart at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 12 16:44:23 CDT 2012

Hi, Alexander of Saskatoon, SK,

Can you provide us with any description of your hardware?  It is
interesting that you are hoping to use both wood and straw.  These
are usually very distinct challenges.    Very likely, you will need
to add cyclone separators to keep tar out of the engines, if only
during transitions when adjustment is off.

Bob Stuart,
Spiritwood