[Gasification] Tom Reed, Doug Williams and Tom miles

Thomas Deerfield thomas at dalsonenergy.com
Fri Jul 13 14:47:59 CDT 2012

Otherwise known as the Founders. Tom, Tom and Doug are all stalwart pioneers in biomass gasification.

Obviously by praising Doug's contribution, it was interpreted that I was discounting Mr. Reed's. Not my intention.

I would also say that anyone who can support themselves by selling something of value, while sharing their discoveries freely, is to be commended. Strict volunteers usually go broke and go away. In that regard, Jim Mason is a (young) pioneer as well.

Tom Miles' inestimable contribution of maintaining this (free!) forum, while making his living providing valuable services in various bio-fields, is also commendable.

All of us on this list, posters and lurkers alike, can be freely appreciative of all these guys. I surely am grateful.

Thomas Deerfield
Dalson Energy, Inc.
Anchorage, AK
907-277-7900