[Gasification] Graphite Heat Exchangers for Producer Gas?

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 10:05:19 CDT 2012

Dear Tom,
     That is where I had to come up with other than a fixed surface heat
exchanger configuration. Higher temperature is not as much of a
problem. As to filtration, I have never seen a carbon filter and only
suspect why it is not used is the cost in comparison to say paper. For
diffusion systems, cost was no object, but they have been replaced with
centrifuges.

Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.