[Gasification] Flaming pyrolysis modelling of Truncated updraft gasifier

A.Saravanakumar sara_mnes at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:24:47 CDT 2012

Dear Booster,

Warm Greetings,

I kindly request you to see through the paper and make necessary corrections in this paper in

the aspect of Elsevier publications.

Please check the manuscript for grammatical errors and instances of badly worded/constructed

sentences and refine the language carefully.

I kindly request you to correct the paper, which I have sent for your kind perusal.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully

A. Saravanakumar

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 01:51:39 +0530  Tombreed wrote:

>  Dear Sara

The paper was not attached...

Tom Reed

Thomas B Reed