[Gasification] Potential Gasification Winner?

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Sat Jul 28 10:13:40 CDT 2012

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:35:35 -0400 (EDT), LINVENT at aol.com wrote in
message <4800e.7fcec802.3d43d707 at aol.com>:

> Dear Group,
>      I do not worry about this group going very far.

..wrong, this _is_ our problem, _they_ _fail_, and _they_ _burn_
investors, politicians, and potential industrial partners who
_experience_ failures "in gasification", rather than on incompetent
attemps at R&D, or worse, e.g. investor fraud or white washing of
dope etc money.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: