[Gasification] Potential Gasification Winner?

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jul 28 19:21:15 CDT 2012

Hi Tom M,

Thanks for posting this link   http://www.biogendr.com/app/en/frontpage.aspx  and the connection between AGT and Biogen. The video is very clear and an excellent display of information that many I am sure can use. The targeted fuels are the most difficult or impossible to gasifiy for tar free gas, and these open core type gasifier with gas cleaning offers a way to do it.

It also explains why there is a high char residue in the specifications which can vary with differing fuels, and to answer Tom T. about how to get rid of it, I doubt if they could produce enough for that Dominical farming activity. It just goes to show that we need keep shaking the tree to find the unpicked fruit(:-)
Doug Williams,
Fluidyne.