[Gasification] 2 MWe Gasifier at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada

jim mason jim at allpowerlabs.org
Mon Jun 25 18:24:12 CDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Tom Miles <tmiles at trmiles.com> wrote:

> Thomas
>
> Who are the likely small scale gasifier suppliers that will conquer these
> challenges?

tom,

you might want to add us to this list.  we're out this week setting up the
first 100kw powertainer at the university of minnesota morris.  first day
looks like this:
http://gekgasifier.com/wpgallery/powertainer-at-university-of-minnesota-morris/

this is not a commercial unit yet.  it is the first prototype.  it will
likely break 100 ways and humble its makers 100 more ways before it is
really done.  but it demos how you can compact and integrate the full
system of gasifier, engine and fuel hopper within a standard 20' shipping
container.

there is an opening this thursday on site if any want to come and visit.
i'll send more info this eve.

jim