[Gasification] Levelised Energy Cost and electrical efficiency

David Coote dccoote at mira.net
Tue Jun 26 17:29:02 CDT 2012

Thanks for the info, Tom.

The GCV/NCV item is always a fertile source of confusion between various countries. I quote efficiency on NCV. So the efficiency I used for calculating the LEC used NCV which was derived from GCV (dry basis) taking into account moisture content and water from the combustion reaction.

On another topic, any idea how they're getting their heat? Is it off a water jacket on the engine?

Cheers

David

Message: 13