[Gasification] Identifying and fixing technical and commercial roadblocks to commercial small-scale CHP gasifiers

David Coote dccoote at mira.net
Thu Jun 28 19:10:50 CDT 2012

Thanks, Tom.

A very useful study would be identifying at good resolution the reasons
why small-scale CHP gasifiers fail technically and/or struggle
commercially. Once that's clearly established suitable focus can be
brought to bear on what is going wrong between pilot/demonstration and
commercial phases with a view to fixing the issues. I think the same
could apply to 2nd generation biofuels.

Regards

David