[Gasification] Identifying and fixing technical and commercial roadblocks to commercial small-scale CHP gasifiers

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:24:33 CDT 2012

Thomas (and list).

What is you definition of a "Commercial Product" ?

to my knowledge, ALL gasification systems have "consumables", if a gasifier
runs for 600 and then needs a consumable > would this fit the bill ? or
does it need to run 4000 hours before replacement ??

IMO a timed "shut-down" (much like big business does, Koch Fertilizer for
example does one every 200 some odd days, or thereabouts). Is
considered commercial.

Or does it need to be like a gas furnace, that runs for 20 some odd years
every winter, with only a filter change (most, don't even get that).

I'm asking, simply because I would like your opinion.

Greg