[Gasification] Forest Understory

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 16:10:37 CDT 2012

USDA, US Forest Service has done tons of work on this, has special long term incentives for those who set up to harvest. The best solution is a mobile or semi-mobile biomass to synfuel or chemical plant as it is the only method which makes sense for chasing the harvested areas

Sincerely,

Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.