[Gasification] Identifying and fixing technical and commercial roadblocks to commercial small-scale CHP gasifiers

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sat Jun 30 23:42:15 CDT 2012

Wise words from somewhere "south of Erie, PA".

A group of arborists on Maui want to generate power and make biochar from
Eucalyptus. Cutting lumber with a portable sawmill and using the sawdust,
slabs and edgings to generate power and grow crops is something that we
dreamed about almost 50 years ago. Can we do it today?

Would you recommend your gas-a-fire for making biochar?

Tom