[Gasification] what does PO stand for?

ktwu at itri.org.tw ktwu at itri.org.tw
Wed Mar 14 01:52:59 CDT 2012

Dear Tom and Bruno

Thanks for your kind advice. Sorry, my fault!! it's OP.

Another question is that does OP (operational) also mean (fully) commercial while the other statuses are pilot, demo, and construction? I also found there is another note as "Comm"i n the table. I don't know it means commercial, in commission, or commissioning.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

KT

寄件者: Tom Miles [tmiles at trmiles.com]
寄件日期: 2012年03月14日 上午 04:20
收件者: 'Discussion of biomass pyrolysis and gasification'; 吳耿東
主旨: RE: [Gasification] what does PO stand for?

KT, Brun,

Good find. I will ask Rich but OP clearly means operational. I recognize many of the ones marked OP as being in operation.

Tom