[Gasification] On the subject of H2 and O (was N2 removal)

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 08:01:15 CDT 2012

Greetings List.

Since we are speaking input air, I thought I might ask a somewhat
related question.

Water gas shift. I know there are many that have talked about this,
and I understand the basics.

However, here is the question.

At what negative pressure ( negative in/wc) does the shift move down
the temperature scale, to the point of being within the 1000 - 1200 c
area ?

We all know that propeller cavitation produces steam in water that is
10 c (or there abouts), I have to assume (not being a chemist) that
the same negative pressure effect would also apply to other principals
when dealing with water.

--
 Regards,

Greg Manning,